Interselektie is currently recruiting for Laggers / Thermal Insulation Engineers for various projects in tjhe Netherlands. As an Insulation Engineer you work together in a team on insulation, (dis) assembly and sealing work.
You apply the insulation and put the prefabricated sheet metal on pipelines, accessories, devices, etc. You work in various locations, both inside and outside. Sometimes you work at heights and also in small spaces.
We expect our people to handle the safety rules and the use of PPE and tools with care.
Wat bieden wij
- Weekly payment
- Competitive salary
- Various training options
- Work for a longer period
For more information about this vacancy you can contact Michel Poldermans from our office in Rotterdam:
T: 010 462 59 85
- VCA Safety Certificate;
- PSL Security passport (green booklet);
- Minimum 2 years of demonstrable work experience in the industry;
- Previous experience preparing and fitting insulation and cladding for pipework;
- Knowledge of the Dutch, English or German language;
- Driving license and a car.